Great 5 minute video of Jerry Seinfeld showing his comedic genius. Joke-telling really is an art form…and a whole lot of work to boot. Especially when you have to write about nothing.
Archive for the ‘Funny’ Category
Tags: jerry seinfeld on how to write a joke
Pitchers and catchers report in just a few days! To get us in the spirit, here are Jimmy Fallon, Billy Crystal, and Jerry Seinfeld revisiting Abbott & Costello’s classic “Who’s On First?” routine, where we finally get to meet the team’s first-baseman “Who,” second-baseman “What,” and third-baseman “I Don’t Know.” Enjoy!
Tags: jim rome, softball guy
Jim Rome has a take on Softball Guy. Not Softball Player, who he has no problems with, but Softball Guy, who lives and dies by City League Slow Pitch. We all know this guy. He:
- Is in the on-deck circle timing pitches
- Asks the previous batter, “What’s the pitcher got? High heat?”
- Has a $500 bat while his family eats Ramen noodles
- Always slides hard into second base, cleats up
- Shows up an hour before the game to take bp
- Yells at his teammates
- Totally convinced he would be in the Big Leagues if his high school coach didn’t hate him
- Uses the phrase “In my other softball league…”
Stay away from Softball Guy. Far away. You have been warned.